Mark Tidsworth of Pinnacle Leadership Associates will be with us on Thursday, September 5 from 9:30-3:00pm to lead a one day learning experience.
For Whom? Pastors, church staff persons, lay leaders, denominational ministers, and the generally curious. Open to anyone from any Christian denomination.
What? A one-day learning experience with the following anticipated outcomes:
• Make sense of the large-scale cultural changes influencing how we are church in this 21st century, along with three life-giving movements rising up in churches
• Gain practical insights and practices for invigorating your church
• Experience spiritual inspiration and invigoration through learning and collaborating
• Strengthen connections with other churches in your community
• Learn about Making The Shift Transformation Process along with understanding what a Community Of Practice does toward Making The Shift
Learn more on Pinnacle’s website.
Each participant receives one copy of Shift: Three Big Moves For The 21st Century Church, one copy of Making The Shift Field Guide, plus lunch.
Total Cost For the Day – $45, (GABC members, please note the church is supplementing your registration so please register as a GABC member.) Register online at https://www.pinnlead.com/events-2
Mark Tidsworth, Author And Presenter
Mark has served as a pastor, new church developer, interim pastor, renewal pastor, therapist, nonprofit director, business owner, leadership coach, congregational consultant, leadership trainer, and author. Mark is keenly interested in the intersection of faith and culture. In particular, watching, recording, describing, and furthering congregational shifts is Mark’s vocation. Mark is a frequent presenter in lay leadership team retreats, clergy gatherings, and denominational gatherings. Much of Mark’s exposure to shifts in the 21st Century church flows from his work as President of Pinnacle Leadership Associates, based in Columbia, South Carolina. Mark has authored four additional books, available on Amazon.