We look forward to seeing you soon.
We understand that visiting a church for the first time can be overwhelming. Where do I go when I get there? Where do I sit? What do I wear? What can I expect? Here are some tips for your first Sunday:
- If you are joining us for Sunday School, we encourage you to join us for the donut time at 9:00am in the fellowship hall located on the first floor. (As you enter the building on either side of the parking lot, take the elevator or stairwell down to the basement floor to reach the fellowship hall.) A greeter will be happy to orient you and your family to the best classrooms, and you can grab a donut on the way!
- If you are arriving for worship, you can enter in the main doors of the sanctuary or either side of the parking lot and make your way up the elevator or stairwell to the sanctuary floor.
- Depending on the Sunday, you will find a variety of types of worship, though most often more traditional with occasional instrumental pieces throughout like our children’s chime choir, a praise band once a month, and a weekly choir.
- Many worshipers dress in casual to business casual to Sunday finest, but we welcome you here in whatever attire allows you to best worship.
- Children of all ages are welcome in worship through the children’s sermon. At that time, children ages 4 through 2nd grade are invited to attend Children’s Church and children ages 3 and younger are invited to join the nursery. On your first Sunday, you may follow them to those locations to be comfortable with the setting and know where to pick them up.
- Don’t worry, we don’t single out visitors in any way during worship. Feel free to fill out our guest registry at the end of the pew or introduce yourself to our pastor after worship when you are ready.
Still nervous? Don’t hesitate to contact us ahead of time if you plan to attend, and we will have a greeter ready to walk you through your first day with us.